Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Easy Sunshine Breakfast

A fun way to start the day is with a sunshine breakfast! I saw this idea in the November 2010 issue of Family Fun Magazine and have kept it in the back of my mind until now. Simply spoon a round pile of scrambled eggs in the middle of your child's plate (I used yellow food coloring and cheese in mine to make them super bright and yummy). Surround the eggs with toast cut into triangles.Voila! Sunshine Breakfast!


 I know it sounds even too easy to blog about but I have to share the following: Molly (5) has turned down scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast over and over these past several weeks. Finally I fixed this for breakfast and she loved it! My favorite part was when she actually asked for "more sunshine, please!" What a simple way to entice your kids to eat!!


No comments: